RESERVATIONS AND BOOKING
We definitely suggest a reservation so that you get exactly what you want when you ride with us. A reservation also helps us make sure we have everything ready for you before you arrive. This includes your paperwork, fuel, cooler with bottled water and ice and more.
You are more than welcome to walk-in, call in, or book online for a same day reservation. We ask that you keep in mind we may have limited availability or longer wait times to ensure that the people who have reservations are taken care of. Our staff will do their best to get you in and out as fast as possible if you decide to ride.
How old do you have to be to rent?
Anyone over the age of 18 with a valid driver’s license can rent any of our base model units. You must be 25 or older to rent any of our TURBO models. Because these are rentals, all drivers MUST be 18 or older to drive even if they have a license. It is a huge liability for anyone under 18 to drive the rentals.
Do I have to purchase insurance?
No, we have included liability coverage within your rental costs. However, there is a security deposit required for the insurance deductible. You do have the option to lower your liability and deposit to $1500 in the event of an incident by paying an additional $50 when you check in. If you do not choose the lower liability, a $3000 deductible will be required with no exceptions and is the hold amount we take up front. As long as you bring the vehicle back in the same condition you took it this will be immediately returned after inspection.
Tire coverage is automatically included in the cost so if you have basic tire issues on the trail, such as a rock puncture, you are covered.
While we do not offer a monetary discount, if you call to make your reservation, we will extend your time an extra 30 minutes. Thank you for your service.
With our off-road vehicles you are not really able to accomplish or see much in under two hours. We suggest, if time permits, that you make time for our Half Day Adventure. You won’t regret it! If you find that you are under a time constraint please give us a call and let us see what we can do to accommodate you.
Yes, they have automatic transmissions, which makes driving the trails a breeze.
On the day of your reservation we require that you arrive at least 30 minutes early for your check-in. Our process for this is pretty simple but coming early will give you plenty of time to get checked in, ask questions, get your maps/gear, cover your vehicle, and take a bathroom break before you depart. This prevents your check-in from cutting into your ride time as well. We ask that you have your entire group gathered and together before you start this process in order to create a better experience for everyone. This helps our staff not have to repeat or cover information more than once and ensures everyone in your group is on the same page.
Unfortunately, if you arrive late for your reservation you will cut into your ride time. Our units usually go out twice a day and need to be back to our location by a certain time. Therefore, we are not able to offer extensions in time or a discount if you are late for your check-in. Please make sure to account for travel time and any traffic you might encounter.
The real question here is: Will you have enough time to see everything?! Here in Sedona we have hundreds of miles available to us for trail riding. Many people wonder if a Half Day Adventure is enough time to see Sedona. In a Half Day Adventure you cover close to 50 miles and two of our most popular trails, along with a stop at the Honanki Ruins. For many people this is plenty and works well for the time they have to spend in Sedona. When riders return they almost ALWAYS wish they had done a Full Day Adventure. We suggest that if you can fit it into your itinerary that you book a Full Day trip. This allows you to cover a lot more ground, enjoy a picnic, and incorporate hikes that you wouldn’t be able to see in a Half Day. Either way, you will NOT be disappointed.
Absolutely! Many people take their furry friends on the trails. Do keep in mind that Sedona has rough terrain, and the experience may not be suitable for your pet. Some people take their smaller pets on their lap, and people with larger pets take vehicles with additional seats. Because of the terrain we do not allow them being in the bed of the vehicle for safety. Arizona has a leash law and remember it is against the law to leave your pets in a vehicle for extended amounts of time at any time of the year (Running or not). Please make sure if you are unable to take your pet you make accommodations for them as they are not available at our location.
Anything mechanical with the vehicle that could occur is covered by Sedona ATV as long as it isn’t due to negligence. As long as you drive the vehicle as instructed your ride should go smooth! Always make sure you are in the correct gear and stop when you are shifting from one to the other. Should you experience any trouble with your vehicle call us right away! We will get a mechanic on their way lickity split to bring you a new vehicle and get you back on your way! All of our units are in tip top shape, and breakdowns are not common but do happen from time to time.
While there usually aren’t any issues so long as you are here for the scenery and not to drive recklessly, 99% of people find that they place their deposit and it is immediately released back to them when they return (plus bank processing times which may vary). Unfortunately, as with many activities…things happen. No one ever anticipates having an accident on the trails, but these types of things are typically caused by high speeds, donuts, fishtailing, following too closely, improper wheel placement, racing, and not adhering to basic trail etiquette or roadlaws. Also, major additional damage to the vehicle can be caused when it is driven after it has been tipped or rolled over. When an accident occurs (no matter how big or small, slow or fast, minimal it may seem) make sure you call our offices to ensure additional damages aren’t created within the motor. As an outfitter with Polaris Adventures for the safety of future renters/riders we are REQUIRED to keep your deposit until the vehicle has been fully inspected and repaired. There will not be an estimate at the time of the incident and the process for repair and invoicing can take up to 14 business days. The operations manager will reach out to you regarding your repair and cost for damage. Remember folks, these vehicles are not cheap to repair. We want our customers to be safe and happy with their ride. We ask that you come to Sedona ATV to enjoy the sites and to please bring the vehicle back to us in the same condition in which you took it. You will be responsible for any damages to the vehicle that are not from basic wear and tear. We do a full coverage of your vehicle before you leave just like any other rental company. We take photos before you leave and when you return. We certainly encourage you to do the same.
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sedona ATV Rental web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sedona ATV Rental web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sedona ATV Rental at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on Sedona ATV Rental web site are provided “as is”. Sedona ATV Rental makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sedona ATV Rental does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Sedona ATV Rental or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sedona ATV Rental Internet site, even if Sedona ATV Rental or a Sedona ATV Rental authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Sedona ATV Rental web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sedona ATV Rental does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sedona ATV Rental may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sedona ATV Rental does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksSedona ATV Rental has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sedona ATV Rental of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to Sedona ATV Rental web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Sedona, AZ 86336 without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If anything happens out on the trail we will send help right away!
Our vehicles will be governed to 35 miles per hour. This is to help prevent reckless driving incidents. The speed limits on the paved roads in Sedona range from 25MPH-35MPH, and the speed limit on the trails that is enforced by the Forest Service is 15MPH. So there is no need to be driving faster than that.